Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the difference between sims 2 delux and sims 2 life story?

i have all the sims 2 games ( expantion packs..........that stuff ) but i dont have any of the story ones. im thinking about the sims 2 life story and the sims 2 castaway. But what is the difference between sims 2 ( delux ) and the life story one. Someone please tell me so i dont pay for a game i already have! haha! thx!What is the difference between sims 2 delux and sims 2 life story?
I have the sims life stories and all of the sims 2 expansion and some of the stuff packs. The sims 2 life stories has two story mode neighborhoods and one free play neighborhood. In the first story mode neighborhood you play as Riley and you do numerous tasks until the end then you get to play in that neighborhood as a free play. In the second one you play as Vince and you basically do the same thing just with different characters, and different twists. I myself like Riley's story best. Although between sims 2 and the sims life stories i like sims 2 games A LOT better. One thing I don't like about sims life stories is that you can only have four people living in a household at once. I also own the Sims Castaway stories. That game isn't that bad either but I like the sims 2 more.

Hope I could help!



Can you please answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What is the difference between sims 2 delux and sims 2 life story?
In Sims Life Stories you have several tasks and in-game story.

But I recommend you The Sims Castaway Stories... in my opinion it麓s more fun than Life Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment