Friday, March 2, 2012

||||||||||||||The Sims|||||||||||||||?

on the sims livin large after u download the extra stuff like furni and lots etc how do u get them on ur game then?

how do u transfer the download i guess thats wat im trying to ask




|The Sims




?



|The Sims




?



|The Sims




?
Try going to the website you got the downloads from and see the FAQ or anything the owner of the website has put up for advice. I'm trying to remember what I used to do and I think I went into my documents, programs, EA games, thesims, downloads... and then you could put the download in the folders like skins, objects, etc., things like that. So you just put whatever the item is into the correct catagory. Hope that helps. But I would check the website to be sure because I had a lot of the other add-ons but not Livin Large so it might be different? Good luck =) OH yeah and you might have to unzip some of the files first!
you just play on livin large, thats it...
make sure the files are in the EA games/the sims/downloads.



if they are, then you have to extract the files. right click on them and the menu will tell you how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment