Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 keeps crashing after downloading Twallan's Master Controller?

So I downloaded Twallan's Master Controller for the Sims 3 with the base mod and cheats mod, which both worked fine. Then I downloaded the progression mod and now the game crashes while loading the main page. I'm thinking it was the progression mod that messed it up, but I really need it, so deleting it permanently isn't an option. What can I do to fix my game from crashing without having to uninstall the master controller? I'm thinking it could also be that my game isn't updated to the latest patch, but I have no idea how to check that. Help please.Sims 3 keeps crashing after downloading Twallan's Master Controller?
The mod is likely out of date, for an older version of the game. I suggest making sure you have the latest version installed, and as a backup plan, check into other progression mods which perform the same functions.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is a little late, but I'm having the same problem with my game. To check if your game is up to date open the ts3 launcher and check the bottom left hand corner. The number should be 1.39 followed by a few others. If not, you can check game updates to see if you have a new patch ready for installation. Also check to make sure you have the same version of master controller as your game. So if you're on patch 1.39 make sure your mods are updated to 1.39

    ReplyDelete