Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In the sims 3 can other sims your not playing as date others?

So you know how you have your one character that you play as and theres other sims around the town. can they date/marry/have babies with other sims on their own. like I dont control them to,I just play with my character and they do that?In the sims 3 can other sims your not playing as date others?
Yes they do. I tend to have lots of children and you can only have 8 sims living on a lot, so I move out my children when they become young adults so that I can have more. They move into other lots and you can check on them by clicking the family tree, where it shows you how you're related, etc. This is how I know how my other sims are progressing without playing them. Some of them went on to get girlfriends and have children. Keep in mind that they had no previous relationships with any of these sims when I was playing them, so they developed relationships on their own and had babies. None of them have gotten married, though, but some of them had 1-2 kids on their own and had formed relatinoships (boyfriend/girlfriend).
If you have Story Progression on, yes, NPCs [Non-Playable Characters] will have date, marry, have children, etc.

[It's on by default, but you can change it as you please in the Options]



They do have children o:

I only heard of it via Gossip. If two of my sims were gossiping, one would say "Did you hear so-and-so's pregnant?" Or "Did you hear so-and-so just had a baby girl? It's so exciting!". It's not like one of my characters was the daddy either, lol, it just happened.

I never noticed new babies in the neighborhood when I looked at the houses, but they were there. Just gossip and you'll find out :DIn the sims 3 can other sims your not playing as date others?
Of course they can, I had a sim that went to live on it's own, (I no longer wanted her) and afterwards when I wanted to play with her again, I saw that she had a really close Boyfriend I didn't know of!

Yes they can get boyfriends get married, but they can't have babies because that is your decision.

And I never saw any new babies in my neighbourhood.
Yes, they do. To keep up with who's with who, you can ask people if they're single or visit their house to see if they have children. If you just want gossip in general, you can talk to someone and gossip will be an option. An alert will come up in the corning saying something like "did you hear? __ just had a baby!"In the sims 3 can other sims your not playing as date others?
please stop playing computer games and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment