Friday, March 9, 2012

The sims...?

I installed the sims 2 in my computer but when I want to play a window appears saying:insert the currect cd...

BUT I have the sims cd inside the com.

what's wrong ???The sims...?
Examine your CD for smudges, fingerprints and scratches. Clean it off well.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2499_clean-cds.h鈥?/a>



Which disk to use?

It should be disk one that you use. If you have an expansion, then use the latest expansion disk, disk one.
perhaps your cd drive is on the fritz? my computer has dual drives and right now the same thing is happening to my cd burner drive it won't read anything i put in. only my regular drive is working..The sims...?
Maybe your putting the install disc in instead of the play disc.
maybe you have the wrong disc (disc 1 vs disc 2, or vice versa)? other than that i have never had any problems with Sims 2.The sims...?
With the cd edition of the game make sure disc 2 is inserted. If you installed an expansion pack, you have to insert the expansion pack disc. If none of these things help I suggest going to www.thesims2.com, its the official site. Try technical help in the forum (bbs). Or go to game and tech support under help.
  • disneymovieclub
  • publishing companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment