Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do you install custom sims on the Sims 3?

I downloaded some sims from "Mod the Sims3" and extracted them and then went in to the Sims 3 folder and placed them in the saved sims folder I created. When I play the sims and go to create sims, the custom sims aren't there.



Am I doing something wrong? I followed the installation instructions from mod the sims website. Can someone please help me install the custom sims. The sims that come with the game are so ugly!How do you install custom sims on the Sims 3?
* Extract from the zip or rar, if needed

* Place the .sim file in the SavedSims folder in:



Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\%26lt;user name%26gt;\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

Windows Vista/7: C:\Users\%26lt;user name%26gt;\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

Mac OS: /Users/%26lt;username%26gt;/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/



* If you do not have a SavedSims folder, make one in the above directory



Further information is available at the source siteHow do you install custom sims on the Sims 3?
I've had the same problem,you can try using this site http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/ which will explain down to exact detail how to Extract ZIP files,Isla is a genius and she is extremely nice if you have questions or an issue.She also has custom made beautiful sims.

Report Abuse

How do you install custom sims on the Sims 3?
well........... i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment