Friday, March 2, 2012

THE SiMS!!!!!!!!!!?

do you like the sims? i think they rock =]THE SiMS!!!!!!!!!!?
I am sim obsessed lol. I absolutely love this game, and cannot wait for the next expansion pack to come out. (Apartment Life). We'll be finally getting Magic back into this game, and (in my opinion), Makin' Magic was the best Sims 1 expansion pack :-)
Yes, they rock. Especially if you have some expansion packs you you can have them make a rock band. Then they really rock ;).THE SiMS!!!!!!!!!!?
yes - sims 2 rocks!! I spend hours playing without even realising how much time has passed!!
Yes. Sims are so addicting.THE SiMS!!!!!!!!!!?
Yes i love the sims.!!!!!!!!!!!! just spend hours playing them. ther great fun.
FRICKEN AWESOME

Im SO excited for the sims 3
I love the sims =]
well the answer is yes and if anyone says anything but yes they prbly brain dead
I love the sims. Especially when my custom content works =]
i like them theyre cool
  • tgi fridays locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment