Friday, March 2, 2012

Problem with sims 3. Help please?

Hi, I really need help. My pc didn't have enough space and sims 3 kept crashing, so I uninstalled it. I still had over 20 GB missing on my hard drive, and I realised it was in the sims 3 snapshots. So I deleted them, but when I checked, the 20GB hadn't come back. I was really confused, and restarted my computer and everything, and it was still gone. I've looked everywhere to see if it was something else, but in sure it was the snapshots. It's been ages now and I have no idea what to do to get back the space onto my compute. Please help! Thanks.Problem with sims 3. Help please?
did you delete the pictures from the recycle bin too? Also, you probably need to restart your computer for that to probably take effect. Not 100% sure, but that would be my guess.
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment