Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to install the sims 2 open for business?

I installed the sims 2 open for business. I already have the SIms 2 double dulexe installed. When I try to play it it says "You are running the wrong sims please run the sims 2 Double Duluxe, but when I do it says pease insert cd. When I insert the sims 2 double duluxe cd %26amp; run it, it doesn't take me the sims 2 open for business. What's going on?How to install the sims 2 open for business?
hm..well when i installed nightlife after my sims 2 and open fo business i sorta had that same problem. it kept saying "wrong disc" "put open for business" and all that. i think after u've installed open for business, everything should look exactly the same whilst ur playing deluxe its just that there will be knew tobjects and things. When its loading nothing will be differnt but u might be able to tell on the neighboour section if theres differnt music. hope i helped :)
  • flight simulator games
  • mike geary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment