Friday, March 9, 2012

The Sims???

I wanna know what Sims games can you have children? I have a PS2...I know Sims 1, are there any others??The Sims???
You can only have children in the PC version of The Sims 2. You can't have children on the PS2 version of the game, or any of the other systems like Xbox and Wii. You might be referring to the original Sims 1 game for PC too.
you can't have children on any of the Sims 2 PlayStation 2 games. your best bet is to play them on the PC. I don't know much about the other Sims games on PS2. I only know about the Sims 2 games (Sims 2, Sims 2: Pets, and Sims 2: Castaway).The Sims???
well there is the sims 2. if you already have the sims one you can get heaps of expansion packs for that or if you have the sims 2 which has more features than sims 1 you can also get expansion packs for that too.
sims 2....more featuresThe Sims???
Sims 2

Sims 2 season etc.

Sims 3 (coming in 2009 !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment