Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help on installing my Sims 3 PC game?

I uninstalled my Sims 3 PC game and 4 of my expansion packs yesterday and attempted to re install them today. However, each time I installed the Sims 3 base game, and try to install one of my expansion packs its tells me that the Sims 3 base game needs to be installed (which I did!).

*I also want to inform that I two of my expansion packs were bought online, from Gamestop. They worked fine though installing them when I first purchased them, but now I need help installing them back!

Any tips, or instructions? Because, I've tried installing and re installing the sims 3 base game like 5 times today and updated them just to attempt to install the sims 3 expansion packs!Help on installing my Sims 3 PC game?
My best recommendation would be to go to www.thesims3.com and go to the forums and post on the technical discussions section. I would have thought updating the base game would work. They might have a better recommendation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment